Types of Emergency and Standard Care for Each
Author: Olympia Resol:RN, MPH, CRNI, CARN
Current Accreditation: California Board of Registered Nursing – 3.00 Hours – Reference number: CEP# 15273 / California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – 3.00 Hours – Reference number: ONLINE NAC# 7039
*For CEU verification, ALL Health Professionals should create an account first.We apologize for the inconvenience.
Don’t get caught in an emergency without knowing how to help!
When the student has finished the Types of Emergencies and Standard Care for Each module, he/she will be able to:
1.Identify the first rule of responding to a medical emergency.
2. Identify a basic treatment used for allergic reactions.
3. Identify the best treatment for a burn.
4. Identify the most important principle for responding to a cardiac arrest.
5. Identify the most important first aid measure for treating hypoglycemia.
6. Identify an important principle for treating back, head, o