*For CEU verification, ALL Health Professionals should create an account first.We apologize for the inconvenience.
When the student has finished the Dementia and Alzheimer’s module, he/she will be able:
1. To identify the interrelationship of the terms Dementia and Alzheimer’s
2. To enumerate and understand the probable and theorized causes of Dementia
3. To identify the top medications used, indications, usage and common side effects enabling them to identify the specific nursing interventions
4. To define what is incontinence, it’s association with Dementia , the types and the nursing interventions intended
5. To identify and describe the syndromes linked to Dementia
6. To define Sundown Syndrome, familiarize the symptoms, causes and the treatments available